Trade customers Login to buy online
Kiwi Neutral Tin Polish provides a long lasting wax colour and a beautiful gloss finish. Shoe polish is suitable for all smooth leathers. It not only adds colour but also renovates and conditions the leather - bringing the footwear back to life and restoring the original quality.
There are many benefits of using leather polish. Kiwi boasts an extensive colour collection, meaning that there is a colour for almost everyone.
- Nourish and enrich the leather
- Add colour to bring the shoe back to life
- Enriches the leather, for added protection
- A modern version of the classic tin polish
- Easy application
- Choose your leather footwear which you wish to renovate,
and pick the closest colour match from our Colour Chart
- Clean the shoe using a Cleaner, making sure all dirt,
dust and mud has been removed
- With a Cloth, a Dauber Brush or the application sponge if provided,
apply a SMALL amount of shoe cream to an inconspicuous area of the shoe to make sure the colour is a good match
- Once happy with the colour - Start applying the shoe cream in small
circular motions - being careful not to over apply.
- If needed, reapply another layer of the product until you are
satisfied with the coverage just remember to leave the first shoe cream coat to dry before applying the new one
- After the cream has dried, buff with a polishing cloth to a high, optimum shine!
(We have found that lighter strokes make for a quicker result)