Famaco Oiled Leather Cleaning and nourishing Gel is a cleansing gel for soft oily leathers. In a glass 50ml jar, Famaco Oiled Leather Gel smells fresh and not chemical. Oiled Leather Gel is a soft, gel-like formula and very easily applied. It cleans and conditions whilst softening the leather keeping it soft and supple renewing the oily character of the leather. It is the perfect partnership for your handbags and leather shoes as it restores the shop fresh feel. Famaco Oiled Leather Gel can also be used as a leather softener, keeping the material supple and soft, whilst cleaning light dirt stains and marks.
There are many benefits of using Famaco Leather Gel, some of which we have listed below:
- Gel like formula for easy application
- Restores original, oily character back to the leather
- Can be used on any oiled leather, including clothing and small leather goods
- Conditions leather
- Nourishes leather
- With a clean cloth, apply a small amount of Delicate Gel in small circular motions to leather
- Be mindful that less is more with Famaco Gel and you will see maximum results with a light layer of the product
- Leave Famaco Delicate Gel to dry and if needed, buff to a high shine.
Famaco has an impeccable heritage, a family run shoe care manufacturer with over 8 decades of experience. The factory is based in the Paris suburb of Châtillon, manufacturing since to 1931, the company is now run by brother and sister Audrey and Bruno who after giving up successful careers to take over the business from their father in 2014.
Raviv Cuir. “This is one of our bestselling products,” Audrey says. “We have been making it since the 1970s, people love it.”
A powerful but perfectly agreeable unique to Famaco smell of beeswax mixed with a low dose of solvents lingers in the air throughout the factory and warehouse. Famaco’s head of development, Vlassis Emmanouil, enthuses an air of triumph with every batch made.