- Luxury Green Beech-wood Shoe-trees with stainless steel detail and spring fitting system.
Beechwood Shoe Trees are perfect accessory for fine gents shoes and trainers.
Use of Shoe Trees preserves the quality of leather and Suede - prolonging the life of the shoes.
Who can use ShoeString Shoe Tree?
- Shoe trees are great for storing shoes (The spring means they can cover various sizes with one shoe tree)
- Helps to prevent creasing in shoes associated with poor storage techniques
- Creasing in shoes can cause the leather to crack, or leave permanent crease marks
- Spring gives the shoes the right amount of tension
- Shoe trees are great for holding leather taught while cleaning or applying protector to the shoes
- Use the spring to fold the shoe tree slightly to get it into the shoe
- Ensure shoe trees are comfortably placed in the shoe and the front mould takes up the front of the shoe as fully as possible
- Store shoes in their usual way and keep shoe trees inserted whenever they are not being worn
- Made of plastic for lightweight storage
Each pair is individually inspected and checked for size and defects prior to dispatch