Leather insoles for shoes by Shoestring are dual-layered, made from real leather and latex in a tan colour. These insoles are perforated therefore increasing airflow.
For those on their feet for an extended period of time, our Leather Deo insoles are cushioned and offer a degree of relief. Natural elasticity means that less impact is transferred to the feet and joints.
In addition to the above Shoestring Leather insoles for shoes have a latex sole with a real leather sock giving your footwear added comfort. Our Leather Deo also absorb moisture helping keep you comfortable whilst on the go.
How to use Shoestring Leather Deo Insoles:
Our Leather insoles for shoes come in sizes ranging from ladies UK size 3 Euro size 36, to men's UK size 11 Euro size 45.
Shoe-String Leather Deo insoles can be used for the following;
- Cushion the toes and heel, absorbing impact, for improved comfort
- Take a little bit of excess space out of the shoe for that perfect fit
- Add on top of the insole in your shoe to give a little more cushioning
- Stop the foot slipping forward particularly in heeled shoes
- Made of high-quality leather with latex backed charcoal layer
- perforated for improved breathability and freshness