Shoe-String comfort cushion insoles made in house at our factory in Market Harborough, insoles are a soft latex half insole for your shoes, perfect for cushioning the foot and stopping the foot slipping in the shoe. The insoles can be trimmed for the perfect fit. Thin and flexible these insoles can be replaced when worn to cushion the foot and protect the sole of your shoe.
Printed cut lines on the reverse of the insole mean these insoles fit any child's shoe, by 2 and keep a pair for when feet grow.
Shoe-String cool fresh insoles can be used for the following;
- Cushion the toes and heel, absorbing impact, for improved comfort
- Take a little bit of excess space out of the shoe for that perfect fit
- Add on top of the insole in your shoe to give a little more cushioning
- Stop the foot slipping forward particularly in heeled shoes
- Made of soft cushion latex for comfort
- Manufactured in house at Victor De Banke